Many people have the embarrassing issue of crooked or crowded teeth. One of the most obvious solutions for the orthodontic problem is to get braces, but with more and more teens and even adults needing their teeth straightened, there is another option known as Invisalign.
Invisalign is a clear set of hard plastic aligners that are fitted for your mouth. They must be checked and replaced over the course of the first couple of months while they work at aligning your teeth into proper position. Invisalign is a preferred choice for adults and teens because they are practically invisible due to being clear.
Pros of Invisalign
There are several advantages to getting Invisalign instead of opting for traditional metallic braces. Here are some pros of the clear set of aligners:
• Comfort: Invisalign is much more physically comfortable to wear. Since there are no wires or brackets, you don’t have to worry about getting any painful nicks or cuts in your mouth. They are smooth and won’t irritate your mouth. The aligners are similar to a mouthguard and lack any sharp edges.
• More Attractive: Since Invisalign is clear, it doesn’t leave you with a mouth full of metal. In other words, they are more attractive to the eye, and most people won’t even know you are wearing them.
• Convenience: Invisalign has become a norm for straightening the teeth, which means that you don’t necessarily have to deal with metal braces. This makes them very convenient, especially as they are available on a widespread scale.
• Can be Removed: Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating, brushing your teeth and flossing. That is something that cannot be done with braces. It allows you to eat foods you want and practice better oral hygiene, which helps to lower your risk of developing gum disease while you go through the process of straightening your teeth.
• Minimal Maintenance: Invisalign aligners require minimal maintenance. They can get dingy over time when you wear them, but you can freshen them by using a toothbrush dipped in a small amount of bleach and water. Scrubbing them for a minute will eliminate any stains. You only need to do this every other day.
If you are looking for the best Invisalign Treatment in India, then visit Sterling Dental Clinic. The Sterling Dental Clinic is a modern dental clinic offering world class dental services in Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. With an advanced, state of the art infrastructure and a professional staff, weare the best dental clinic in India. We believe in providing non-invasive and painless dental care.
Book your appointment today!