Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth without the use of metal braces. Invisalign is a series of custom-made clear braces that cover your teeth and gently pull them into the proper position over time. Because they are clear and can be taken on and off, they are less noticeable than traditional metal braces.
A simple explanation of the general Invisalign process is that while the traditional brace makes use of fixed wires to “pull” the teeth into alignment, Invisalign aligns the teeth by using a series of molds that, across a series of months, force your teeth into their new and improved position.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
- Wearing Invisalign enables the wearer to remove the trays for eating, brushing, and flossing teeth. Invisalign decreases the discomfort of pain and scraping against your tongue, cheek, or gums. Invisalign is safe for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Metal braces require a dental office visit for tightening the rubber bands or wires. Invisalign gives you the freedom to enjoy activities while ensuring the teeth repositioning and alignment progress.
- When starting the Invisalign treatment program, you receive aligner trays for the current phase and the several phases. Receiving the trays in advance allows you to move on to the next phase without another office visit.
- Invisalign looks better than metal aligners. Orthodontic patients, especially adults, don’t want to stand out. Invisalign helps you hide your dental treatment because of the clear aligners trays. No one needs to know you’re wearing aligners unless you tell them.
- Invisaligns are more comfortable. Even if you’ve never worn braces, the issues with discomfort aren’t news to you. Traditional braces work by the brackets and wires causing tension to reposition the teeth. The tightening of the brackets causes soreness until the tension lessens, resulting in a cycle of discomfort. You won’t encounter such problems with invislaigns.
- Invisalign is safe for children, adolescents, and adults. While children between the age of 8-12 are monitored for dental issues and the potential use of straightening teeth, many dentists suggest waiting until your child is 13 or 14 to get Invisalign.
The best invisalign treatment in India that you can get is at Sterling Dental Clinic. You can be sure that the dentists at Sterling Dental Clinic will do everything possible to guarantee that your orthodontic investment is a wise choice for many years to come. At Sterling, the orthodontic brackets you’ll be wearing are made from quality materials polished to a smooth rounded surface with the smallest dimensions possible. The brackets are less noticeable, more hygienic and far more attractive than they were in the past.
We think it’s important for you to know that the brackets you’ll be wearing are new. Our orthodontics practice does not use reconditioned brackets. We assure you of the best treatment in the shortest period of time. During the testament, it will be especially important to follow all of our instructions. Good oral hygiene is of utmost importance during orthodontic treatment. We’ll tell you the best way to keep your teeth clean and your brackets sparking.
So, delay no more and connect with Sterling Dental Clinic today!.